Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Teriyaki is a Japanese dish that features a sweet and gingery taste; hence, this main course is perfect for those who are looking for a tasty meal.
• 2 tablespoons of sake
• 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
• 4 tablespoons of mirin
• 3/4 pound of chicken breast fillet
• 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon of grate ginger
1. Pound the chicken with a meat tenderizer.
2. In a dish, mix the ingredients for the marinade. Blend all the ingredients except for the chicken.
3. Dip in the chicken and coat it well with the marinade.
4. Marinate for at least 2 hours. Refrigerate to keep it fresh.
5. Heat some oil in a pan. Fry the marinated chicken using medium heat.
6. When one side is already brown in color, turn the chicken to the other side. Turn the heat to low setting.
7. Pour in the pan the marinade used on the chicken. Remove the lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Arrange the chicken on a plate and put the marinade or sauce on top of the chicken.
9. Garnish with grated ginger.
10. This recipe makes 4 to 5 servings.
Enjoy this great recipe and share it with your family and friends.
“Eat Healthy, Live Healthy”