- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3/4 pound cod fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Place flour and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasonings. Dip fish in the flour, then egg, then roll in the crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spritz fish sticks with butter-flavored spray. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.
You can use your favorite fish, but whatever you use, you will enjoy it. You can also make your own tartar sauce for more flavor. I hope you enjoy this recipe and come back for more.
Have a great day and follow me on Facebook..
“Eat Healthy, Live Healthy”