“Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish. Very easy and great for a hot summer’s evening. Leftovers are great on a green salad or sandwich. Be sure to grill very hot and very fast!!”
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning every so often.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 240 | Total Fat: 7.5g | Cholesterol: 67mg
What a great grilling recipe for summer holidays and family picnics!! Enjoy!!
“Eat Healthy, Live Healthy”