Soft, creamy, delicious! Need I say more?
- 2 semi-frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, all natural, no added sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- If you don’t have a banana already peeled and frozen, put one in the freezer for about an hour.
- Using a food processor, place the bananas in and let it go until you start seeing that is becoming very smooth, no lumps.
- Add the peanut butter and continue to process until smooth again. Then add the cocoa and process again, taste and decide if you need any stevia.
- Pour it into a serving dish and place it back in the freezer for another 15-30 minutes.
- That is it! Top with nuts, unsweetened coconut or even some dairy free sugar free whipped cream!
Servings: 2* Calories: 217* Fat: 9g* Fiber: 6g* Carbs: 33g* Protein: 6g* Points+:6*
A special thanks to sugarfreemom.com for sharing this recipe. I was craving ice cream last night and could have used this recipe.. : )
“Eat Healthy. Live Healthy”