If your looking for a great dessert for your summer picnic? This is the one..
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) jar strawberry glaze
- Crumble the cake into a 9×13 inch dish.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Mash the cake down with your hands and spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- In a bowl, combine strawberries and glaze until strawberries are evenly coated. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill until serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 261 | Total Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 27mg
Thank you for visiting my blog. If you like this recipe and would like to see more, “LIKE” my facebook page.
– Wendy Millington
P.S. Share this recipe with all your friends and family, they will love it.. Click the “share” button below..
Have a great summer!!! : )