Prep Time: 15 Min, Cook Time: 5 Min, Ready In: 2 Hrs 10 Min
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- Place the grapefruit juice, orange juice, water, lemon juice, and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and chill the mixture in the freezer until very cold, about 10 minutes.
- Mix the vanilla yogurt with the strawberries, and chill.
- Spoon a little of the cold juice mixture into 6 ice pop molds, using about 1 1/2 tablespoon of mixture for each mold. Place the molds into the freezer until the juice freezes, 30 minutes to 1 hour. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the cold strawberry yogurt into each ice pop, and top each pop with the remaining citrus juice mixture. Freeze until fully hardened, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 80 | Total Fat: 0.6g | Cholesterol: 2mg
If you like this recipe and would like to see more similar to it, please click the “+1” button below…
Thank you for visiting my blog,